SWE Work Experience
Nov 2020 - Current
- - Key Responsibilities -
- Implementation of redesigned UI components.
- Identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devising solutions to those problems.
- Acting as primary point of contact for any development related questions, issues, or requests.
- - Accomplishments -
- Lead development in the integration of a product recommendation engine.
- Improved page-load speed of a customer facing dashboard by 98%.
- Developed and shipped a promotion website for a 4-way cross company collaboration project scaling to an audience over 40,000 people.
- Designed and developed a mobile compatible version of an existing administrative dashboard, improving work efficiency for the sales team by eliminating device-dependency for data accessibility.
My first SWE role post bootcamp graduation.
Joined for a front end development role, but switched to full stack development due to shortage of engineers on the team.
GREENFUNDING is a crowdfunding platform (such as Kickstarter), and is a subsidiary of the Culture Convenience Club Company (TSUTAYA).
- chrome extension -
A task manager embedded in a new browser tab. Made for myself to combat the urge of procrastination. A guilt generator for when I drift off into a new YouTube tab.
- web scraping -
Did Baystars Win?/DBW is an app that web scrapes the day's game results from the DeNA Yokohama Baystars organization's official website and displays them in a memeified manner to humor the fans of the struggling baseball team this 2021 ~ 2022 season.
- startup mvp -
Tameseru is a service to provide free cosmetic samples remotely. I designed and developed the front-end for the initial MVP. No longer affiliated.